Calling All Dark-Elves

In-character discussions and general chat.

Calling All Dark-Elves

Postby Broken » Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:02 am

In recent times I've noticed the elder dark-elves I once travelled with seem to have gone back into hiding, replaced by younger, less talented dark-elves. I am sending out a plea, to all of my kin who can hear me. Return to the Lands. The current population of dark-elves above ground is growing, but they lack the skill to defend themselves against greater threats, one of the most annoying being the Dread Knight, Kampfer, who I believe led to our retreat. The stronger who once roamed the Lands are now needed to protect our young. Divided we stand little to no chance against the Dark Order, that is a fact. Once reunited, however, we will quickly regain our former prowess. Hear me, the time is now!
Broken

Postby Ghandi » Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:06 pm

Punisher, dark elf:

Why should i betray my own guild? If you want power, then you should have joined the guild of dark powers instead of those weak magicians. True power comes from combining physical strength with magic. The first is what you magicians lack.

You are a disgrace to our race!
Ghandi

Postby Kampfer » Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:47 pm

little dark-elf spellcaster.. listen carefully.. your powers are limited by your mind.. you choosed to stay with your own kind instead of embracing me.. for that you were cursed to suffer and hide across the land only to escape my grasp.. which will finish by finding you and terminating your puny race.

Punisher choosed wisely and spoke with wisdom... both are required.. physical strength AND intelligence.. I, Kampfer, leader of the Dark Order, the Unholy Avenger of Kron, I will erase all those who dare to stand in my path!

so stay hidden or return to your underground or you will find a painful end.
Kampfer

Postby Broken » Tue Jul 05, 2005 5:08 pm

I'm sorry you feel that way, Punisher. True power may only be achieved by concentrating all your efforts into one focus point. You've made your decision and you will not be spared once the dark-elves of Delirium rise to power. As for you, Kampfer. I can't help but wonder why you are so intent on keeping us scattered. Is it that you see the threat we would create in our large numbers? Whatever your reason may be, your words will not hinder our gathering.
Broken

Postby Kampfer » Tue Jul 05, 2005 10:28 pm

*laughs with a deep, dark and evil voice* my reasons are none of your concern, why keeping your group shattered.. I will answer even if you don't worth the effort of it.. ANYONE who dare to turn their back to me have to pay.. now here's the bill.

you openly decided to insult me by asking everyone to be against my house.. without the approbation of your leader.. you gonna pay much more than anyone else of your family! PERISH CONJURER OF CHEAP TRICKS!!! (ooc: hehe)
Kampfer

Re: Calling All Dark-Elves

Postby Illyatra » Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:48 pm

Broken wrote:In recent times I've noticed the elder dark-elves I once travelled with seem to have gone back in hiding Kampfer, who I believe led to our retreat.

(posted by Illyatra's ghost) I am sure by travelled you actualy meant betray as the last i recall of you i stood with arms outstreched wiating on your desicion as to wether your loyaty lied with your family or some darknight, I soon woke up in limbo. As for hiding there is no hiding for me i am at peace in death and somewhat glad to be. The time is not now the time was then. but greed and lies and betrayel destroyed us. the plan to work with the dread knight and then turn on him at the right moment was brought to light to Kampfer by your own clan leader and you think now that you still have a chance at rising to power on the surface? I am sorry to sat that i can only see my kind in power under the earth... Seems to be that you cant trust a Dark Elf can you.

(ooc im on aim Broken will get somthin goin)
Illyatra

Postby Qoith » Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:55 am

*** OOC ***
Broken, when will you accept that the Delirium clan will never rise again.

Zayin felt uncomfortable at the haphazard way she was clanned - it seemed enough that she was dark-elf ... she was never questioned about her aura, her past. She followed you and Aleric into battle but never really understood the purpose or history of the clan. When she finally asked why you were neutral, you had no rational RP reason... for that matter, neither did she.

As you know, that is why Zayin stopped playing ... today, she did visit the Lands for a single purpose ...

15000 gold coins are handed over to the registrar . . .
He looks a little worried and quite reluctant to make the changes.
After a pause he leans over the scrolls and removes your name
from the lists.

The Delirium clan loses one of its members.
Zayin has forced her way from the clan.

Zayin remains alive but in hiding ... why ... maybe it is because she is a "neutral" dark-elf hated by everyone including the "evil "dark-elves ... maybe it is because she is questioning her neutral status, and realises she made the wrong committment while being swept along with other neutral dark-elven mages ... only time will tell
Qoith

Postby Broken » Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:37 pm

.... I truly am sorry, Illyatra. Those were troubled times, I.. wasn't in the right frame of mind. I believe I may never be able to repent for what I did, but I would like to try.... Truth be told, I find myself responsible for the clans fall, which is why I want so badly to help it now.

***OOC***
All your posts really aren't helping my cause people :(. Isn't there one person out there with something positive to say?
@Qoith - OUCH! As for the aura thing, I was hoping, if at all possible (willing to beg) that a DM could alter our aura to at least rusty-red... With Aleric's approval as he is still recognized as the leader of Delirium.
Broken

Postby Erill » Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:11 am

If you did get your clan back together, what would your plans be? It would be good to have allies against The Dark Order, but after they have been defeated, which they will be, what then?

*** OOC ***
And as for Zayin, last time i checked, Erill and her were friends. Maybe this could help her with her choice of being neutral, or being swayed toward the light or dark.
Erill

Postby Broken » Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:13 am

***OOC***
An interesting point about Zayin, as I feel Broken and Erill were also on friendly terms.
Broken

Postby Kampfer » Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:07 am

Erill you maggot, after crushing your head on a flat stone I will enjoy to give your remains to eat to Gabool.. he will feast directly on you :twisted: you really think my clan will fall, you are that sure, start by having some respect for yourself and fight back those elves.. which are against everything paladin believe in!!!! and if you follow those elves you gonna find your end, nothing else!
Kampfer

Postby Qoith » Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:42 am

*** OOC ***
I think everyone still hasn't got the point about dark-elves ...

... the continual concentration of the worst character
traits in one newer and younger race of outcasts away from the light
has produced an intelligent, magic using and Evil people.
The Dark Elves have no allies, they are not trusted by anyone.
Qoith

Postby stoner » Sat Aug 13, 2005 10:11 pm

***OOC:***
i believe that clan delirium should restore the dark-elven name to that which it once was!!!
stoner

Postby Kampfer » Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:17 am

ooc: was?!? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

delirum never really had a name else than having a troublesome dark-elf clan casting on everything .. oh well.. if its really that you want I will support you (hehe)
Kampfer

dark elfs

Postby magai » Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:36 pm

***IC***
It warms the heart of this Elf to see that the truth of the dark-elf nature is laid bare for all to see.
As a result of their natural instincts they turn upon each other and betrayal is their creed. Leading to death and abandonment of their clans.
I doubt Kampfer would have been fooled by their plotting for an instant, he surpassed their simple (pathetic) skills whilst in basic training.
I also doubt any true paladin would entertain any relationship with a dark-elf, except that of a duel to put the creature to death.
I have gazed down on the city of the dark-elfs from on high, and one day hope to reign destruction down upon it. Thus bringing closure to a dark part of elven history.

***OOC***
If your going to have/join a clan on LoS there has to be a real goal and a reason for it. Otherwise its just bragging rights and a waste of time and money.
Just my 2p ;)
magai

Return to General Chat