The Dark Order reached the Lands of Stone

In-character discussions and general chat.

The Dark Order reached the Lands of Stone

Postby Kampfer » Tue Feb 24, 2004 1:15 am

From the darkness of the lands, Dark-Knights grow stronger, not only in strength but in numbers too!

From a list of Potienciel individue, we started to recrute. If you think you can be one of us you will have to prouve it!
Each new member will receive a gift, meaningless to someones, useful for others.

For those who don't believe in anything, we don't care, because Power and Glory are the key!
If power and glory are nothing, just stay out of our way... else PERISH!

Strong, Fearless, Courageous, No Remorse of any kind, WELCOME in the Dark Order.

Kampfer the Dreak Knight, one of the most powerful Dark-Knight of Kron, and proud leader of the Dark Order.
Kampfer

Postby crow » Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:33 am

Just what we need! another group dumping their principles (or lack of them) on the rest of us...

*** Idea hits ***

Why don't you build your headquarters next to the White Castle? You both know exactly where your enemies are, it saves you both a lot of time running around posturing and it leaves the rest of the realms free for those who like a more relaxed attitude to life.

Still...

With all the havoc you lot will create perhaps enterprising individuals might find some new business opportunities *hums with delight*
crow

Postby Kampfer » Tue Feb 24, 2004 3:30 pm

crow wrote:another group dumping their principles (or lack of them)

Huh? Are you saying my motivations aren't what they are supose to be? Don't worry little opportunist, I know what I'm doing and where the clan will go. I can assure you the members of this elite group will be THE elite.

crow wrote:Why don't you build your headquarters next to the White Castle? ... it saves you both a lot of time running around

*grins* good idea :twisted:

crow wrote:With all the havoc you lot will create

I couldn't say better :twisted:

crow wrote:enterprising individuals might find some new business opportunities

Don't worry about that either 8)
Kampfer

Postby Valiant » Tue Feb 24, 2004 5:27 pm

A pretty optimistic evil creature wrote:
crow wrote:Why don't you build your headquarters next to the White Castle? ... it saves you both a lot of time running around

*grins* good idea :twisted:

So you really are a fool...
Not that I needed proof for that.

That evil optimist wrote:
crow wrote:With all the havoc you lot will create

I couldn't say better :twisted:

But I could say it better (of course). The line would read better as "With all the havoc you lot will cause". It would result in quite a massacre if you built a base next to the white castle. Please don't turn Lord Arduis' window view into a pile of rubble and dead bodies.
Valiant

Postby Kampfer » Wed Feb 25, 2004 3:18 pm

valiant wrote:Please don't turn Lord Arduis' window view into a pile of rubble and dead bodies.

I don't understand what you are saying... why it would trouble Arduis? in which way? Because he will be dead before that... so the famous Valiant have some sort of lack of logics.

And by the same way, you will follow him in the valley of the dead and MAYBE get purifed by Kron, and you will serve him... as a slave :twisted:
Kampfer

Postby Valiant » Wed Feb 25, 2004 4:54 pm

I had no idea it was possible for anyone to have such unrealistic dreams.

The dead bodies of course, would be those attempting to settle there, and it really would ruin the very much alive Lord Arduis' view. Think of the servants who would have to clean the evil mess.

Serve Kron ? I will serve my blade through his evil heart when he dares to show himself in my presence! (this could of course also be a hammer or staff, doesn't matter if they're not sharp, I'll smite so hard they'll get through him)
Valiant

Postby Ghandi » Fri Feb 27, 2004 8:38 am

crow wrote:Why don't you build your headquarters next to the White Castle? You both know exactly where your enemies are, it saves you both a lot of time running around posturing

Saves time running? Not really a short walk from the nothern plains to the White Castle. This will mean i will miss the fight, unless im there to discuss our plans to defeat evil with Valiant, Errant and our great lord Arduis. And no...im not moving my keep....too heavy :P
Ghandi

Postby crow » Fri Feb 27, 2004 2:30 pm

Lets see... perhaps the assassins guild might relocate so as to be nearby your fort.

So Paladins and Darknights spilling each others blood outside the White Castle and Paladins and Assassins spilling each others blood in the northern plains.

The towns will be nice and peaceful for the rest of us to enjoy uninterrupted lives. An honest thief could certainly flourish in an environment like that!
crow

Postby Valiant » Fri Feb 27, 2004 6:47 pm

crow wrote:The towns will be nice and peaceful for the rest of us to enjoy uninterrupted lives. An honest thief could certainly flourish in an environment like that!

Don't count on it.
Valiant

Postby Ghandi » Tue Mar 02, 2004 9:20 am

Though I disapprove the way how the assassin works, they are not my top priority on my list to do. Kampfer is becoming a little threat that needs to be surpressed. So in case of the unlikely situation that Kampfer defeats Valiant, i need to be there to stop him again and give him a one way trip to limbo again. No time to 'play' with the assassins guild. Recent rumors told me that not many contracts are made lately, so i don't think that are very active. And i will not make a contract on Kampfer's head. That pleasure is mine :twisted:
Ghandi

Postby Ghandi » Tue Mar 09, 2004 8:38 am

Your o so evil clan has been here for a while now and you still don't have added any new members to it. What's the matter? Does no one believe you can achieve what you bragged about through the lands? You call yourself and your clan mighty, powerful and strong and yet you still don't have your own headquarters, your own place to figure out your 'tactics' for defeat those who stand between you and your victory. Hey, that's me :lol: You have to fight your way through two castles, mighty knights and our Lord. You know he's stronger than you, so you cheat by healing up faster in special areas. Such lowlife scum does not deserve a home neither a place in this world. All i heard from you is that you will burn my keep and the white castle.....sure, try to burn your way through, you know it won't be enough.
Ghandi

Postby Kampfer » Tue Mar 09, 2004 2:34 pm

Silly hobbit... I already have members.. but no point to bring them from the shadow... the days will come.. they will pop up from everywhere and THERE you will understood your error by laughing at me!

And for a place to make up tactics... well I have one.. we sit on Arduis body.. playing cards.. chatting.. farting (oops.. sorry arduis :twisted: ) .. and any other things.

And cheating healing up in special area.. I don't know special area to heal.. but with some intimidating method I can obtain clerics and mages and others to heal me for NOTHING... My grasp is already over many heads and their will is so weak.. I can almost control them to do what I want! THAT is one of my power... corrupting people is the most powerful weapon I have against you for the moment.. but don't despair.. I will find more physical wait to harm you *MUHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA*
Kampfer

Postby Ghandi » Tue Mar 09, 2004 3:30 pm

Ghandi feels something tickling him....oh wait, it's Kampfer trying to hurt him :lol:

Still waiting...
Ghandi

Return to General Chat