Proof of the evilness of the Heart of Honour

In-character discussions and general chat.

Proof of the evilness of the Heart of Honour

Postby Kampfer » Wed Feb 25, 2004 6:11 pm

Here some evidences for people who thinks Valiant is the pious paladin, the goodness himself, the HONOUR itself... HAHAHAHHAAHHA

I was walking through the land when something got my attention... I bended to grab the rolled scroll on the ground and looked at it.
The surprise was total... from someone like Valiant it wasn't something I thought possible :twisted:

A public banner, like those on the bright signs in the city...this scroll was for low life who think good is the right thing to do. I will let this scroll here hoping people will see what kind of brainwashing this clan make to their members.

http://www.xs4all.nl/~dplas/honour/ad.html
Kampfer

Postby Ghandi » Fri Feb 27, 2004 8:33 am

Instead with ads, the Lionhearts clan tries to attract recruits by her actions. Young knights already found our keep, located at the nothern plains. Since our keep is far from being fully developed, we are still trying to build our own training facilities, like a jousting arena, weapon training areas and our own weapon smithy. But with Scorpion and myself, we have enough experience to teach young knights they way of being a good paladin. We already have made a poster with Kampfer's head on and have put it on some hay. A great target for practising our missile skills, like throwing with spears or practising with a bow and arrow. Used a poster with circles first, but good results were not made. Now with Kampfer's head on the poster, results were getting better and better. Inspiration, that's the trick.
Ghandi

Postby Kampfer » Fri Feb 27, 2004 3:36 pm

What an honour to be a part of your keep and practice sessions :twisted:

But again you will lead those little knights to their doom because you teach them to not fear me... the fact is I will crush them like bugs... I must admit I have some difficulty with you... and lately with that Valiant, which have tricked me, but your little protected Scorpion will die... and any other paladin who will try to stop me from speading darkness on the lands!
Kampfer

Return to General Chat