To those who want to be a great knight like me!

In-character discussions and general chat.

To those who want to be a great knight like me!

Postby Ghandi » Fri Feb 27, 2004 9:17 am

You want to be a great knight?

You want to be a master with weapons?

You have faith?

You want to play an important role to prevent the world being covered in darkness?

You want to explore the world without being too weak so you can face possible dangers?

You want find unfound treasures?

You want to heal like a madman?

You hate dark knights?

If your answers are "yes", then i have good news for you!

Yes, i mean you!

The Lionhearts keep is recruiting and training young knights to become strong enough to fight evil and explore the world. Lionhearts Keep holds two excellent teachers, both equipped with a lof of experience and the know-how to make you into a great knight. To test your progression, we send you to the White Castle to test yourself against other knights and recieve a new rank.

For those who succeed in training themself through the different ranks, there is a possibility of joining the elite group of the Lionhearts Clan and join the round table and you could even have your own private place within the keep with your own name on the door. Being a member of the Lionhearts Clan gives you some privileges, like using the clan vault.

Where to find us?

Lionhearts keep is located between Greenhaven and the barbarian trade camp. Ask the Amethyst immigration officer about "barbarian" and he will send you to the barbarian camp. From there go west to the barbarian trade camp and leave the camp southwards until you see a sign on the road. Enter the avenue and you are there.

We salute you!

Ghandi and Scorpion.
Last edited by Ghandi on Tue Mar 09, 2004 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghandi

Re: To those who want to be a great knight like me!

Postby jagg » Fri Feb 27, 2004 11:21 am

Ghandi wrote:You want to be a great knight?

Well, I got the armour an wepons... An I like fitin! :D
Ghandi wrote:You want to be a master with weapons?

I wudn't like ter brag... I kno one end of hammer from the other. :D
Ghandi wrote:You have faith?

Faith...erm...in gud wepons, heavy hammers, stuff like dat? Yer, I got faith :?
Ghandi wrote:You want to play an important role to prevent the world being covered in darkness?

You want to explore the world without being too weak so you can face possible dangers?

Dunno...duz it pay well? An der lot of fitin I wud guess! :D
Ghandi wrote:You want to heal like a madman?

You hate dark knights?

*sigh* Heal like a madman... only wen I sleepin an dreamin. :(

Maybe it not fer me after all. Fanks fer askin tho! :P
jagg

Postby Ghandi » Tue Mar 09, 2004 9:24 am

Maybe finding new weapons if something for you Jagg? But i don't think your searching skills are really that developed :lol: . Have some interesting knowledge about some really fancy blunt weapons. Maybe something for you.
Ghandi

Postby erynn » Wed Mar 10, 2004 7:02 am

*Laughs at Ghandi* I never thought you'd get so pompous, little hobbit. What has happened to that curious little soul?
Time you visited your family and reminded yourself who you are, before you really turn into the posturing paladin stereotype that Crow likes to rant about.
erynn

Postby Ghandi » Wed Mar 10, 2004 9:23 am

Ah, you miss one point of recruiting new souls to the Lionhearts clan. The Lionhearts clan holds a high value on finding new treasures. A lot is found, but there are still unfound treasures that sometimes are fairly well guarded. Sometimes even too well for me or with Scorpion. To reach those treasures we need help. From those who wants to search through the lands as well and also want to search for the 'good' cause. So to prevent sending them into the wild unprepared and untrained for hidden dangers, we are recruiting young adventurers and teach and learn them to be prepared, equipped and skilled enough to survive. As the Dark Order gains more strength with corrupted souls, we need to be prepared for that as well.

So the curious, untamed souls within this body is still there, but within the years i gained knowledge and wisdom, mostly through a painful way. Believe me im not the stereotype of paladin.
Ghandi

Postby Ghandi » Tue Jul 13, 2004 9:26 pm

Little add-on to this promotion of Lionhearts.

You dont have to be a paladin to join Lionhearts. Only the right curiousity and spirit is required. And of course you dislike dark knights like Kampfer.

So if you are interested, please write it down here of mudmail me.

See you in the lands!
Ghandi

Postby Kampfer » Wed Jul 14, 2004 2:23 am

Your clan is doomed Ghandi.. even if you get people who hate me.. they still are weak.. they are naive and you will bring death to them before their next aniversary.
Kampfer

Postby brent » Mon Aug 09, 2004 5:18 am

Kampfer wrote:Your clan is doomed Ghandi.. even if you get people who hate me.. they still are weak.. they are naive and you will bring death to them before their next aniversary.

not true kampfer, i know lots of people who hate you

P.S. Erill wants to duel you btw :D
brent

Postby Kampfer » Sat Aug 14, 2004 8:54 pm

Erill is an idiot paladin.. a weak mind.. a coward and an ugly duck! so BRING IT ON!!!!!
Kampfer

Postby Ghandi » Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:45 pm

Erill's joining HoH if im correct.
Ghandi

please let me join!

Postby brent » Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:46 pm

Ghandi wrote:You dont have to be a paladin to join Lionhearts. Only the right curiousity and spirit is required. And of course you dislike dark knights like Kampfer.

can i please join? please????
p.s. i also hate kampfer :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Last edited by brent on Mon Sep 13, 2004 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brent

Postby Kampfer » Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:30 pm

that means more fresh meat to execute from the Lionhearts clan :twisted:
Kampfer

Postby ariel » Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:55 am

You want to be a great knight?
no im a priestess

You want to be a master with weapons?
i only use pole and blunt weapons

You have faith?
i have alot of faith exept in kron

You want to play an important role to prevent the world being covered in darkness?
let there be light :roll:

yes

You want find unfound treasures?
yes

You want to heal like a madman?
ill probaly heal better then you

You hate dark knights?
i do not carry hate with me, or else i would be a dark knight

The Lionhearts keep is recruiting and training young knights to become strong enough to fight evil and explore the world. Lionhearts Keep holds two excellent teachers, both equipped with a lof of experience and the know-how to make you into a great knight. To test your progression, we send you to the White Castle to test yourself against other knights and recieve a new rank.

when i practice with some castle sentries you go mad.
how can you send someone to the castle if they may not train there?
ariel

Postby Ghandi » Thu Sep 01, 2005 3:34 pm

And let the word be that Ariel, the priestess with a great inner light, has been accepted by the Lionhearts Clan as she pledged her loyalty to it.
Ghandi

Return to General Chat