you have been warned

In-character discussions and general chat.

you have been warned

Postby Illyatra » Wed Mar 31, 2004 6:50 am

wow alot of Dark elves in the realms
I like to think that my sister Janus, my brother Aleric and I had sumthing to do with them feeling that it is ok to come to the surface.

It seems that many creatures enjoy sending me to limbo(you know who you are). Thats ok im starting to like it there, the immigration officer seems to be nice enough. but i have a message for those creatures i just mentioned. Go ahead and keep after me, get it in while you can because there will come a time when your blood will flow freely through the streets of dapetan. there WILL be a time where i will hunt you down every where you go. And Im not afraid of being an outlaw, so be very warey of what you do and your suffering might be reduced some. You know who you are.
Illyatra

Postby Ghandi » Wed Mar 31, 2004 7:19 am

I truly am wondering about whom you're talking about :roll:
Ghandi

Postby Illyatra » Wed Mar 31, 2004 8:44 am

I should have known id have to explain it to you. well stupid hobbit yes you are among the creatures i speak of. Please try and understand my simple hints. *rolls her eyes at ghandi*
Illyatra

Postby Ghandi » Wed Mar 31, 2004 12:51 pm

But we all love Ghandi, don't we? Lets just live in peace and harmony with eachother. :D
Ghandi

Postby Kampfer » Wed Mar 31, 2004 1:43 pm

huh?! you idiot fat retarded hobbit... stop taking people for fool and prepare your end.. put nice ceremonial robes... with a nice crown and rest on a plate stone.. I will introduce my evil blackstar stilleto in your heart with all my love for you. And be history!
Kampfer

Postby Ghandi » Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:27 am

Seems i have to train my thrusting skills some more than so i can chop your limbs with my blackstar sword. And besides, in the world i believe inm, there's no place for you..well, maybe as a servant.
Ghandi

Return to General Chat