Mister Galvaug

In-character discussions and general chat.

Mister Galvaug

Postby Keezheekoni » Sun Apr 25, 2004 3:42 am

It has come to my attention that the vampire Galvaug has sit comfortably in his lair for many season. This has gone on for far to long! I propose that a great group of warriors in the lands (ooc: must be level 16 and know the secret) organize to fight this foe. After the tourney seems like a convenient time because most of the participants in this tourney will be present. A side note: I have only the title of Thaumaturgist, but I can train hard in hopes that those of my guild will grant me the title of scorcerer.

Come one!
Come all!
Don't let this evil vampire haunt the lands!
Have a nice day
-Keez
Keezheekoni

Postby Ghandi » Mon Apr 26, 2004 8:38 am

Ghandi will rest his opinion on the matter whether Kampfer joins along or not. Of course im interested in defeating such evil, but i will not work with a dark knight.
Ghandi

Postby Valiant » Mon Apr 26, 2004 5:22 pm

Tipsy:

Yeah, let's kill him!

I'll provide all with my trusty potions of courage :D
Valiant

Postby Kampfer » Wed Apr 28, 2004 10:52 am

Then Ghandi.. miss all the fun :twisted:

if I go there I will have fun.. if you come I will have fun ... ALOT of fun with you :twisted:

You are so weak.. you should just stay in you keep.. shaking of fear

by the way Keezheekoni.. I'm in.. and with me you don't really need a large group 8) (ooc: you know.. power goes to my head since my lvl 18 :wink: )
Kampfer

Postby Keezheekoni » Wed Apr 28, 2004 9:53 pm

Small turn out here... It doesn't matter, just speak to me if you want to fight Galvaug, I have a pretty large group organized from speaking with people. Now it is just a matter of finding a quarter million gold pieces. (ooc: this gold is a little out of balance with xp?) Another thing to note is that this bickering between clans is what made me found my own clan instead of requesting to join yours Ghandi. This is about adventure, not guild warfare.
*waves*
-Keez
Keezheekoni

Postby Kampfer » Wed Apr 28, 2004 11:52 pm

When you add Paladins in anything ITS WAR! so.. glad for you to stay neutral but I won't tolerate a paladin in my group... not even if the world goes to an end!... but that day I will probably be the one who provoke it :twisted:
Kampfer

Postby Keezheekoni » Sat May 15, 2004 1:51 am

Greetings fellow adventurers. This letter pertains to the great battle against Galvaug. The date of tomorrow, 7pm GMT, 2pm EST has been selected. This is quite the short notice, but everyone try to come who can. We can decide whether to commence with this skirmish at that time. Depending on the mood of the party other great foes in the land such as the dragon or Grandmaster might be attempted. Now these are no easy foes, and certain potions will be required and the 16th level for all those who participate. I must warn now that clan warfare will not be tolerated; if fighting between clans happens then appropriate punishment, like banning opposing sides, will be issued.

Finally if this is a success perhaps a weekly or bi-weekly meeting will happen where great foes are challenged. After these fights we might also search the land extensively for elusive treasures. Suggestions as to other quests we might do are also welcome.

Best of luck to you all and I hope to see you for this upcoming battle.
--Keez
Keezheekoni

Postby Kampfer » Sat May 15, 2004 1:54 am

I will be proud to lead that party to the den of that Vampire... ONE warning.. paladins stay away.. or not only Galvaug will find death :twisted:
Kampfer

Return to General Chat