Limbo for real

Out of Character chats, discussions and rambles.

Limbo for real

Postby Ghandi » Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:48 pm

Today i sat in a plane going back home from a sunny warm island to the oh so cloudy and less warm Netherlands, when the plane was crossing a heavy thick cloudpack. All you could see was grey, no matter what side you looked at. Took about 25 minutes before it was over but i thought that i should have been the same as what you see in Limbo in los if you look at the description. Can almost remember those lines as i have been there quite often :wink:
Ghandi

Postby Valiant » Thu Aug 19, 2004 7:22 pm

Welcome back :)

Enjoyed your holiday ?
Valiant

Postby Ghandi » Mon Aug 23, 2004 5:47 pm

I sure did. Went to a typical Irish/Scottish occupied town called Santa Ponsa. Lots of sun. It was an all-inclusive hotel, so I drank quite a lot of beer, eat a lot and stayed around the pool for most of the days. Went to two waterparks and we made an island tour. During that tour we visited a idylic beach that led to a canyon. There I dropped my gf's watch in the sea :roll: . To deep to dive it up so I bought her a new one. Back in Holland we had a typical cloudy, sometimes rainy day. The next day I left a again, this time to a festival we Meglaz was as well. Lots of rock backs, fun, beer and food. But also here there was some rain, but that didn't spoiled the mood. Came back today and Meglaz is working now.....i still have vacation :twisted: .

Now back to play LoS!
Ghandi

Return to OOC Chat