Perfect luck?

Out of Character chats, discussions and rambles.

Perfect luck?

Postby Scorpion » Wed Sep 22, 2004 6:32 pm

Don't know how other think of it, but i think when you aren't at your perfict alignment and you are working towards it you have more luck with crits, sneaking, hitting (less failing/missing).
But when you are your perfect align i notice less crits, more failing bs' or sneaks. Donno if this is wrong, but i wonder if other players, YOU, feel the same.
Scorpion

Postby Valiant » Wed Sep 22, 2004 6:41 pm

From what I've seen playing Nightshade, things like sneaking and stealing are a lot better when she has the right alignment. Gets really crappy when she goes too far from it.

And Valiant seems to have plenty of crits with his perfect align.
Valiant

*cough*

Postby Sothis » Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:36 am

I have noticed the same thing as Scorpion, at level 15 I still fail my backstabs on vicars and sneaking around more than I thought I should *shrug* but I'm not going to complain, just agree with Scorpion on the matter.
Sothis

Postby Scorpion » Sat Oct 09, 2004 11:52 am

Oh right, question. Do you guys know what happens if you only kill grey creatures? Cause if you kill only blue, you get evil. When you kill only red, you get good. But if you kill grey.. you get..?!?! Grey?
Scorpion

Postby Qoith » Sat Oct 09, 2004 12:53 pm

I actually think some low-level grey monsters have a twinge of blue coz my low level characters killing mostly grey monsters still seem to end up "rusty"
Qoith

Return to OOC Chat