For those who care about me ;)

Out of Character chats, discussions and rambles.

For those who care about me ;)

Postby Kampfer » Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:26 pm

hey gang, the february 16th I will be in England for a year, so lets party time when I arrive!!!!! I will be situate in Southampton at the ''Southampton Park Hotel''. I wish I was already there.

and Ghandi and Scorpion... I don't forget about you.. we will party together too... the two most famous paladin, drinking with the most famous DK... what a scene :D

why not now? because I want to pass the valentine's day with my girlfriend which is in switzerland.

so see you later!
Kampfer

Postby Keezheekoni » Fri Feb 04, 2005 7:42 pm

Good luck dude. Come back to the western hemisphere some time... err nevermind, I will just go to Europe as well.
Keezheekoni

Re: For those who care about me ;)

Postby Scorpion » Fri Feb 04, 2005 7:56 pm

Hey,

1 year eh. I think we can pick a date to come together and party. 8)

I allready tried to find out how to get to southhampton. We could take a plane.. but way too expensive. A ferry might be better, but no ferries going from here to southhampton... and i don't know to what other cities i could go which is near that place. Oh well, enough time to find that out.

Took me a while to figure out where southhampton was. :roll:
Scorpion

Postby Qoith » Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:22 am

Good to hear your plans - sounds like everything is working out for you :)

Hopefully your return to LOS will inspire others to play more - the Lands have been very quiet of late :(
Qoith

Postby Ghandi » Sat Feb 05, 2005 4:46 pm

Plane shouldn't be too expensive i think. Lots of companies fly for 29 euro to england, like easy yet. Though taxes are not included with that.

Looking forward to it. Girlfriend wanted to come as well.
Ghandi

Postby Scorpion » Sun Feb 06, 2005 12:45 am

29?!?
8)

BTW, southhampton has an airport... donno how expensive it is to get to that place.

This summer, when i hope to finish my school, JP could come to our place.. meet dutch people.. (and laugh :D ). If other people want to come.. sure. Would be fun. All playing los at my house.. 5 pc's here, so that wouldn't be a problem.
But never been to england.. so england, here we come!
Scorpion

Postby Kampfer » Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:27 pm

wow.. I simply don't believe it.. am I the only one who dream about travelling in the big Europe to see stuff like Eiffel Tower... Pisa Tower... the flowers in Holland... the castle in Scotland... the Tea cups in England :wink: .... so am I the only one?!?!?

you have the chace to travel everywhere there at a low cost and you still stay in your country.... I have to take the bus for 8hours from my parents' house to Montréal to get the plane.. and they still live in the same country.. even the same region (Québec)... 8 HOURS.. and it takes what.. 4hours to get to France or Spain?

btw my plane start from Montréal and stop in England.. thursday 10th and leaving to Amsterdam and Geneva (to see g/f) and i'm back the 17th in englnd by the same way.. amsterdam .. england.. so I will have a fast look at your country from the air.

and you really think Iwill wait until this summer to see you??? I still have my weekends and probably some nights :wink:
Kampfer

Postby Ghandi » Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:25 am

Haven't been only in the Netherlands..

Been to Spain, France (walked under the Eiffel Tower and went to Euro disney 2x), Germany for ski-ing and Greece. Our next big trip will probably Canada.
Ghandi

Postby Kampfer » Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:26 am

latest news im actually (10h23am (gmt)) in th hearthrow airport of London and im heading to amsterdam in an hour... im so excited, and maybe its unbelievable but england is fulled with english people... and funny fact I just learned tipping a waitress here is not an obligation...awesome :)
Kampfer

Postby Steejo » Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:49 pm

hey kampfer you should take a trip up to scotland when you get back in england. some great scenery and great people and you dont need to tip.

p.s sorry i havnt been on much ive been taking a long break.
Steejo

Postby Kampfer » Sun Feb 13, 2005 9:34 pm

to answer to you Qoith, I hope my coming will push back people to play los again.. Ive visited los for almost a full day last week and nobody was there the whole time... sad

and steejo dont worry... I will see the scotlands castles

and switzerland is awesome.. you look around you 360° and you see the mountains.. the lake.. wines everywhere.. really a nice place.
Kampfer

Postby Scorpion » Sun Feb 13, 2005 9:46 pm

Kampfer wrote:to answer to you Qoith, I hope my coming will push back people to play los again.. Ive visited los for almost a full day last week and nobody was there the whole time... sad

Yup.. he can really 'push' other people to play los. Well... push... I would use the word 'force'. :D
Scorpion

Postby Kampfer » Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:51 pm

first my last msg got an error.. it was vines and not wines....

and ME... FORCING PEOPLE to play!?!?!? nah.. Im just suggesting STRONGLY to play or the consequence could be horrible... dont forget.. im in europe now :twisted:

p.s.: stupid french european keyboards setting.. I cant find all the ponctuation and the damn "Z" is at the "Y" place and Y at the Z place.. that s*cks
Kampfer

Postby Ghandi » Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:15 pm

They got qwertz keyboards in Switzerland? I have a German keyboard but i quickly changed it to English. I still have to change some buttons (where o where will i do that....hmm, maybe at school :twisted: )
Ghandi

Postby Kampfer » Sat Feb 19, 2005 7:59 pm

So... where the party will be?? :twisted:
Kampfer

Next

Return to OOC Chat