Annoyed

Out of Character chats, discussions and rambles.

Annoyed

Postby Illyatra » Sun Apr 24, 2005 9:57 pm

im not realy the type to complain but i think that today i will make an execption. I have just recently started a new char. and while i am at lvl 1 2 and 3 i have problems with finding anything to kill because of lvl 5 or 6 monks and lvl 7 fighters killing all the stuff thats in my range. Maybe im just overreacting but i think that this is extremely rude and inconsiderate, espicaly when i am at the spawn spot for them and the ***holes are running thru auto picking up the stuff and killing houswives while im right there Ohh im sure someone will respond and tell me how anal i sound but when its all said and done I do fell a little better now that i have said what i have to say.
Illyatra

Postby Kaedan » Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:48 am

Actually, it doesn't sound "anal" or particularly whingy.

Generally inconsiderate play (such as people wiping out the easy things that are much lower than them when there are other players around who're wanting to fight them) is something we try to discourage. Instead we try to encourage and educate players to think more about how their actions impact the game and other players.

We do ask that players who can "easily wipe things out" don't do so whilst there are smaller characters around who are likely to be facing these targets. There are of course other "low level areas" than those found in Amethyst, so a solution to another player wiping out an area is to hunt around a bit.

If higher characters are wiping out everything and leaving a low-level character nothing to fight, just OOC them and ask them kindly to leave stuff to fight. Most players are pretty receptive to civilised requests, and often people don't realise that their actions are affecting another player or ruining the game for them.

As for autograbbing drops.. if this is a trigger on anybody's character then I refer them to point 6 of the policy, in the section of Punishable by dusting (your character deleted)

6. Triggers and botting - using triggers/settings to play a character for
you rather than controlling it yourself. Triggers for roleplay emotes
are the only exception.

--Kaedan
Kaedan

Postby Hurk » Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:52 am

I use to have a low lvl char and there was another player doing that. And I OOC him and he said bah shut up leave me alone worm. But the reason why I replying is that not only monks and fighters are doing this. I wish that ppl wouldnt just solo out one type of class when all classes are doing it.
Hurk

Postby Illyatra » Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:05 am

well Hurk im sorry if i offended you. That was far from what i intended. py point that i was making is not that all monks or fighters do that it was that there were two imparticular people that i was refering too, and not wanting to be a huge narc by useing thier names i figure that it would be simple enough to use thier class and lvl in my complaint. and again I appoligize if you were offended.........

you big sissy :wink:
Illyatra

Postby Ruan » Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:58 pm

But if you gave us names, we could give them boils! :(
Ruan

Postby Kampfer » Fri Apr 29, 2005 4:01 pm

:twisted:
Kampfer

Return to OOC Chat