Tourney

Out of Character chats, discussions and rambles.

Postby Ghandi » Fri Feb 27, 2004 8:08 am

1v1? Could be fun, though the idea needs to be worked out more. Different rounds and the winner goes to the next round. But in this version the weaker players unlikely will get far. Not that this is a problem, since the tourney is there to crown the best player.....me :wink: Maybe a suscription in the month before the tourney, so the DM have enough time to place players against eachother. Anyway, lets just participate in the 15 minute mayhem massacre. Lets see if i can keep my uncrowned crown from last tourney in january.
Ghandi

Postby Scorpion » Sun Mar 07, 2004 8:38 pm

"The victor will be the competitor with the most points."

About those points eh
I think you get point for killing others, and you lose points for getting killed and grouping. But, there are more things. Can someone tell me more about how those points are given?
like does lvl count? Does how many kills you make before you get killed give more points? Or are we just not allowed to get telled and we need to find it out for ourselves?
Scorpion

Postby Ghandi » Tue Mar 09, 2004 10:43 am

Last tourney was one for the spellcasters again. Kaedan is right you can handle a spellcaster by confusing him but what if you are attacked by more than one spellcaster...you're history :( My mage could be killed with a single immolate.
Ghandi

Postby Scorpion » Tue Mar 09, 2004 12:52 pm

allready found out that lower lvl means losing less points for a death and get more from a kill.. that's 1 point.
Scorpion

Postby Kampfer » Tue Mar 09, 2004 2:42 pm

still strange they consider a lvl 12 mage lower than a fighter/paly or dk lvl17-18.. specially when he have pro-fire and immolate.. it was proof a low mage is more dangerous than a high fighter.
Kampfer

Previous

Return to OOC Chat