We are scared..!

Out of Character chats, discussions and rambles.

We are scared..!

Postby Kampfer » Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:01 pm

some of us starts to be scared.. we are sending mudmail, we are sending OOCs, but still no answers, did something happened to our DMs?

we care about you, you knew that? yes we likes our DMs, and we want them to continue their good work, interacting around and wanting to take a beer of something with us one day (before I leave england could be good) :)

for my part, I'm afraid all DMs wanted to come to the pub to meet Jagg and I but they got a car accident and died so thats why we haven't saw them since. if its that I will feel guilty for the rest of my life and I will stop playing los cause I will fear to get backstabbed because people will be angry at me!

and I mean it!
Kampfer

Postby Valiant » Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:17 pm

True, I've missed the DM's a bit too on these forums (can't speak much for the game now can I ?).

Hey out there, let us know you're still there :)
Valiant

Postby Kaedan » Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:39 pm

We're still alive.. we're just very busy.

We're still around on LoS pretty much every day, but we've sadly not even had the time to reply to mudmails.

So that you don't feel too left out, I've decided to answer all the questions I've received in the order I've received them....

Yes, no, no, yes, maybe, later, when I've got time, yes, yes, no, maybe... and I'll think about it. :P
Kaedan

Postby Kampfer » Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:45 am

damn.. I'm sure the first "maybe" and the "when I've got time" are mine :(

but still glad to see everybody is OK :)
Kampfer

Postby Ghandi » Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:03 am

Indeed good to see that you guys are still there. Also good to see that the lands are free of ppl who only want to 'mess around'. The community is small, but dedicated.

Hope times will become less busy for you all. Working 50 hours a week now (internship :? ) and i miss LoS. Only got time to think about new ideas or adjustments. Hope you can answer those as well. Really curious what you guys think about those.

For now, take a cup of coffee and relax a sec during worktime :wink:
Ghandi

Postby Kampfer » Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:43 am

btw.. good to know too that you DMs are busy AND on los.. that probably means nice updates and bug fix :)

(maybe i'm wrong.. :))
Kampfer

Return to OOC Chat