Death

Out of Character chats, discussions and rambles.

Death

Postby Xen » Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:21 pm

Wow i lost 40k today.......just cause lag it sucks............the screen wouldnt move at all, maybe ill take a break from los......
Xen

Postby Valiant » Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:59 pm

Have you set lagflee on ?

If not, maybe you should do so by typing 'set lagflee' (I think it was that anyway).

This will cause you to flee whenever you get hit while you've been inactive for a number of seconds. You will not lose your weapon (or in a paladin's case, experience) when lagfleeing. The drawback is that, when in teams, if you're following and not doing anything yourself, when you run into enemies that attack you, you may automatically flee.

However, the setting's a life saver.
Valiant

Postby Kampfer » Sat Jun 17, 2006 1:41 am

40k... you post about only 40k?!.. maybe I should start to post when I die and lose 1 million exp.. yeah.. yeah..!! *bad memories/recent memories*
Kampfer

Postby Xen » Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:05 am

Nah i usually dont have lagflee set cause i have had some scrolls and stuff disinigrate after i flee cause room causes damage then i enter back in and my scroll or whatever is gone, i will start using lagflee though.......and i was on telnet so i was attacking weaker mosters then i decided to try dame and after a bs it froze completly i couldnt do anything so i typed set lagflee then i typed rm dia and i typed flee a couple of times but nothin hapened till bout five minutes later when i came back and i was in limbo.........and kampfer that death was cause you were picking on nivelle, was payback!!
Xen

Postby Kampfer » Sat Jun 17, 2006 1:08 pm

huh?!.. not really
Kampfer

Re: Death

Postby Scorpion » Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:17 am

Xen wrote:maybe ill take a break from los......

But the question is... is it worth spending a lot of time killing... i mean fighting for a good purpose and then lose it cause of 1 fould.

oh well,..... you know how ppl think about the death penalty... nothing more to add.
Scorpion

Return to OOC Chat