JP goes live!

Out of Character chats, discussions and rambles.

JP goes live!

Postby Kampfer » Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:07 am

Hi everyone.. as some of you know what hobbies I have.. here one I want to share with you :)

this is "the Lands of Bélénos" and it's a medieval live action MUD ;)
those picture have been took in the fortress we have on this land. three official groups reside in this fortress, the "Black Crow", the "Black Blade" (us) and the "Grey Company" (elves only).

Member of the "Grey Company"
Two Members of the Black Blade under several spell, such as "Fusion" (hand fused to the other hand to the pole)
A big gathering, If i'm right it was a quest.. they had to gather alot of people together within the same place even if some groups are enemies.. a bit like the Chapel of Healing ;)
John S. Artémis Blake, a member of the Black Blade and also a person with an ego big as a painting ;)
This is the banner of our group
Me (the one sword man), Blake and another member of the Black Blade training

nice picture of me there! :)

The tall elf is the leader of the Grey Company
Nightfall at the fire camp
Our Priestess writting some texts for a ceremony

if you want to see more of this land here more pictures of this incredible place.. it's really huge and alot of construction have been made by the "DMs" and players.
http://belenos.go.dyndns.org/
Kampfer

Postby Kampfer » Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:16 pm

Some more!

Here are my "creations".

I only got 3 weapons on pictures out of 6.. and I still don't have any pictures of the costumes I also made.

P.S. don't pay attention to the decoration in my kitchen :wink:

Dagger for the guy named "Blake" (thats why a B on it).

a two-handed sword with as a guard, a hammer of Thor.

a "kind of" two-handed katana made for the boss of the clan.
Kampfer

Postby Ghandi » Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:18 pm

Looking sweet JP. Of what did you made them from?
Ghandi

Postby Kampfer » Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:18 pm

and this winter I will start the leather armours since it's the dead season for LARP (live action role-playing) (hard to stay a whole weekend outside at -10 to -40°C)
Kampfer

Postby Kampfer » Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:26 pm

La Forge du GN

and if you want to read how to make then just put the URL in this one somehow ;)
Babelfish
Kampfer

Postby Keezheekoni » Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:44 pm

That flag is amazing (yeah weapons too)! Where did you get your hands on that? Enjoy the first half of Quebec winter.... I am certainly missing the cold weather here (not joking... love cold). Anyways nice weapons, enjoy things, awesome flag, until next time
--Phill
Keezheekoni

Postby Illyatra » Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:59 pm

thats freakin awsome... i am truley jealous... how long did it take to build that place?
Illyatra

Postby Kampfer » Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:42 am

Well.. each year a new building is done within the walls (and many other constructions in the game area).. groups holding the fortress are changing with the years, new groups are formed and some disbanded. Usually each new group needs something more so they build it. This fort grows with years also. A building isn't that long to build.. few weekends before the first main event is enough to add a "normal building" while some real nice and expensive constructions may take the whole summer, so they can only use that building the next year.
Kampfer

Postby Amaryah » Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:57 pm

And more, that site is the perfect spot for Real Time Action, non-stop suspens and incredible role-play.

I'm one of thoses persons there that are named : "regulateur". That means I need to watch over everybody to be sure no ones cheating, every body' safe, and that every one is not taking things out-game and bringing it in-game.

It's just so damn cool!

AND! Jipi is one talented guy I say. :) Can I say all my weapons will be made by him? A dagger, and some weapons close to nonchaku (sorry for the spelling of the word).

P.S. Sorry to bring this post that is a few months old...But I just register, and I'm really excited to begin the game!
Amaryah

Postby Kampfer » Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:17 pm

by the way here is a friend of mine :)
a nice and good girl, with alot of potential for you people,
I told her about LOS and how things works, and the importance of RP to enjoy the game at its best :)

I hope everyone will enjoy that new player :)
Kampfer

Return to OOC Chat