White Knights

Out of Character chats, discussions and rambles.

White Knights

Postby Broken » Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:36 am

Alright, I remember by level 12 my barbarian used to be able to run through the knights tents area without much trouble. But now I can't even kill a single white knight without fleeing or having to heal through the fight. I have -4 AC and the one I just fought hit me 7 times consecutively without missing. I'm going to pause right here typing this, to go back and fight him again, I'll tell you what happens.
--
Ok, he hit me twice when I arrived, I figured maybe my protection spell wore off so I used another bottle, he hit me twice again (still not missing) and I scored a critical hit, ending it.
Then a large knight arrived, taking my money, I killed him in 5 hits, he was unable to land a single blow.
--
Feedback?
Broken

Postby Ghandi » Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:27 am

As far as I recall, white knights were famed about their stunning accuracy. Only on rare occassions they will fail to hit you, so the 'problem' you putting here is not something that was new. They are up for a good fight to test their skills...are you up for it as well or do you let them win without a battle?
Ghandi

Postby Broken » Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:32 am

Anyhow, I managed to get a strategy circling them. On a side note, even after the post I fought about 3-4 more and when they slipped my circle, the didn't miss once, not a single goddamn time. A warning to anyone who can't circle or bind I guess, white knights will whoop you.
--
Ghandi, how you just gonna be on forums but not logged into LoS >_>
Broken

Postby Ghandi » Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:05 pm

The forums still remain as my starting page :D
Ghandi

Postby Scorpion » Fri May 04, 2007 10:37 am

white knights just never miss... even with ac -10
Scorpion

Return to OOC Chat