Regular LOS get togethers

Out of Character chats, discussions and rambles.

Regular LOS get togethers

Postby jagg » Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:27 pm

With LOS players being a bit thin on the ground, Shadow and I thought it would be good to have a regular time when we guarantee* to be around. Anyone** who would be interested in grouping is welcome to join us. It wouldn't necessarily always be high level characters; I would hope that depending who was around, we would be able to create an acceptable group***. If we haven't played with you before, why not stop by and introduce yourself?

When: Tuesdays, 7 pm - 10 pm BST (+1 hour from GMT)
Purpose: General adventuring, grouping for tough perms, exploration

Of course, this time might not prove convenient for everyone, but hey, there's plenty of room in this thread if anyone wants to publicise another time they prefer.

Hopefully see you soon!

Jagg and Shadow

-----------------------------------------------

*Excluding acts of gods, devils, silicon gremlins, hell, high water and other circumstances beyond our control.

**Excluding Dark-Knights (except in very exceptional circumstances), idiots and fools (unless in character), and anyone otherwise deemed too unsavoury.

***Just to be clear, we'd not want to have a level difference of more than 5 or 6 tops. We don't want it to be a group to "Get burstflame for my baby mage" or "just circle so I get exp for my baby fighter" which we all know is a crock. I think we have a range of characters of various levels available so we can put together a sensible group
jagg

Re: Regular LOS get togethers

Postby Kampfer » Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:20 pm

jagg wrote:**Excluding Dark-Knights (except in very exceptional circumstances)

You are mean Rob ;)

and I guess I will have to start something new since I only got 2 characters high level.
Kampfer

Postby Bruno » Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:28 pm

Well, count me in.
Bruno

Postby jagg » Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:11 pm

Kampfer wrote:
jagg wrote:**Excluding Dark-Knights (except in very exceptional circumstances)

You are mean Rob ;)

and I guess I will have to start something new since I only got 2 characters high level.

Dear J-P, I would happily adventure with Dark-Knights except for one problem: I am not convinced that they would be, ah..., team players... Not that Kampfer has coloured my opinion in any way, shape or form ;-)

But seriously... I think we can scare up characters over a range of levels, or start new ones, and it would be fun to not just focus on the high level characters. I think there are things about LOS that I've yet to find at all levels, and going over things again might yield an insight.

It'll be good to have you along, Bruno.

We shall stand astride the world like mighty Colossi, Empires shall be crushed beneath our booted heels etc. etc.

Jagg
jagg

Postby Bruno » Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:15 pm

jagg wrote:
It'll be good to have you along, Bruno.

We shall stand astride the world like mighty Colossi, Empires shall be crushed beneath our booted heels etc. etc.

Lol. So are we starting all this this Tuesday, that is if we have enough people to roam around with.
Bruno

Postby Shadowchaser » Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:20 pm

Damn right we are... Unfortunately unless Gemmel sorts her inventory out she will not be able to play !!!!

Shadow
Shadowchaser

Postby Kampfer » Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:23 am

I'm 100% with you Rob and Yes its good to come back as new.

but I might not be able to have the luxury to play at the same time as you since its in mid day here and I'm working, but my schedule could be saturdays and sundays from morning til late (roughly 4 pm to 3 am and thursday 3 pm to 6 pm your time).

I will think carefully of what I might want to play, and what could be fun with a group of non-evil people, a nice challenge :wink:

If not, don't worry, we might cross each other sometime :)
Kampfer

Postby jagg » Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:50 pm

jagg wrote:*Excluding acts of gods, devils, silicon gremlins, hell, high water and other circumstances beyond our control.

I'm clearly going to have to add "and my own stupidity" to this list. And you thought it was all an act... On what should be only the second occasion (i.e. Tuesday 15th April) of this "regular" get together I have unfortunately double booked myself for an evening of halberd construction. Yes, I play with pointy sticks in real life too ;-)

So - apologies to anyone who was planning to join us. Undoubtedly though Shadow will be around in one guise or another and glad of company. I hope to be back on the routine the week after.
jagg

Postby Bruno » Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:06 pm

Well, I'm going to be a bit busy tomorrow, I will try to get on but nothing guaranteed.
Bruno

Postby Erill » Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:32 pm

I totally forgot...i might have been asleep...i can't remember. To be completely honest, i didn't even know it WAS Tuesday yesterday. XD
Erill

Postby jagg » Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:13 pm

Just a quick notification that me and Shadow are likely to not be around this evening (17th June 2008). I hope you have fun, success and enormous excitement if a group gets together tonight anyway.

Jagg
jagg

Return to OOC Chat