Minor Glitch?

Out of Character chats, discussions and rambles.

Minor Glitch?

Postby Shod » Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:17 pm

hey guys, does this happen often?

[56 H 9 M]: sell swo
The shopkeep gives you 1500 gold for a diamantium longsword.

I typed "sell swo" to sell a long sword in my inventory thinking the diamatium longsword wouldn't sell, because "longsword" is spelled as one word for the diamantium version... just curius if this happens often, first time i noticed... just a tiny bit annoying :wink:
Shod

Postby Valiant » Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:30 pm

Hmmmm I've seen stuff like this before. Always try to be as specific as possible when selling, just in case you didn't intend to sell the diamantium longsword (or whatever it is you're accidentally selling).
Valiant

Postby Kampfer » Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:28 pm

I don't think it is a glitch, it is a sword, a long one but still a sword
Kampfer

Postby Shod » Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:40 am

I suppose it's not so much a glitch as a problem. It seems like it would be impossible to sell a regular long sword while you have a diamantium longsword in your inventory, since both the word "long" and "sword" will work for the diamantium one which comes first alphabetically... not that it really matters that much, just asking if it was somehow a one time thing or just a normal regular occurence.
Shod

Postby Valiant » Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:52 am

Shod wrote:I suppose it's not so much a glitch as a problem. It seems like it would be impossible to sell a regular long sword while you have a diamantium longsword in your inventory, since both the word "long" and "sword" will work for the diamantium one which comes first alphabetically... not that it really matters that much, just asking if it was somehow a one time thing or just a normal regular occurence.

Add a number. For example, if you have one diamantium longsword and want to sell a long sword, type: sell swo 2
That'll work :)
Valiant

Postby Shod » Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:19 pm

haha wow... totally forgot about that. Not the brightest sometimes. Thanks.
Shod

Return to OOC Chat