How you all doing?

Out of Character chats, discussions and rambles.

How you all doing?

Postby Keezheekoni » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:42 am

Hey folks... been a while. How is everyone doing? JP... Joost, Naud... Rusty, Val, all you peoples, it has been forever since I have spoken with you. What you been up to? I feel like I should get on LOS sometime, but that whole time thing (having none of it) always makes it impossible. Anyone still play?
Peace, regards,
Phillip
Keezheekoni

Postby Valiant » Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:17 pm

What I'm up to? Breaking my gamepad's D-Pad while playing Street Fighter IV is one of the things... :P

Not really into LoS anymore. Just keeping the characters alive (which reminds me, time to do a log in/out again). But I check this forum regularly :)
Valiant

Postby Erill » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:02 pm

Guess i haven't checked this place in a while. Oh and thanks for remembering me Keez. =/

I should let you die if we ever group again. *grumble*
Erill

Postby Jaster » Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:28 am

Hey guys we should get together this Christmas for a reunion you know celebrate the good times. Hope everyone is doing well.
Jaster

Postby Erill » Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:47 am

That sounds like a good idea. I'm for it. Name the day. And preferably time. ;p
Erill

Postby Shod » Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:47 pm

I'm planning to start playing again over the Christmas season, hopefully I'll be around.
Shod

Postby Sothis » Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:54 am

Hey Phill,

Long time no see/speak. I guess at most I go through minor spurts where I like to play with Nrel and some of my other chars...just never seems like any of the DM's are around anymore to punish me for anything, lightning bolts, boils, or jail *looks around* And honestly that just takes all the fun out of it =P. Anyways, I'm over here in Afghanistan right now so my time difference is different from everyone elses and it makes it harder to stay awake and play sometime.

So how's everything going your way? Hope all is well and you could find some time to come waste some time in the midsts of LoS just nattering and exploring. Hope to see you soon man, miss the good times with ya'll :)

Rusty
Sothis

Postby Keezheekoni » Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:26 pm

Hey Rusty,
I didn't know you were in Afghanistan. You working as a contractor... or are you enlisted? We should catch up some time... you have one of those contact methods? Anywho hope all is well, stay safe. Lets try and LOS sometime if you have the time.
--Phillip
Keezheekoni

Postby Sothis » Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:36 pm

Hey Phill,

Yeah man, if you have yahoo messenger my ID is russellallenwest@yahoo.com or if you want to send me an email send me on to my business account at rwest@bennett-fouch.com because that email is open all day on my computer and I'll likely check it sooner than any of my other emails now days. Send me a schedule of what your time is like and I'll try to work something out.

But to answer your question, yeah I'm working as a Site Manager for Bennett-Fouch over here in Abbagabbastan, and business is slow at the moment so my managing and supervisery skills aren't needed as much :P
Oh yeah, where exactly are you nowdays?

P.S. I check my email everyday unlike here :P

-Rusty
Sothis

Return to OOC Chat