LoS Down?

Out of Character chats, discussions and rambles.

LoS Down?

Postby Zaph » Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:17 pm

I tried to log on today & it says something like "--- Connected on Friday, June 11, 2010, 7:10 PM ---". Yet I'm not connected to anything, so it appears. I've asked a few of the other players & the same exists for them. If you could get back to me on what's going on, like new updates :twisted:, would appreciate it.

-Dan
Last edited by Zaph on Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Zaph

Postby Shod » Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:12 pm

My internet connection has been so bad lately I thought it was just me. But yeah, not able to get into LOS either.
Shod

Postby Zaph » Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:37 pm

Nice to know you're still around Shod. :P

I surely hope they didn't stop paying for the server.. Maybe they're just doing some updates? I wish. :cry:

If anyone could get back to us on what's going on - Would be greatly appreciated. Ruan? - Kaedan? :(

-Dan
Zaph

Postby Shihan » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:49 am

Sorry about that.

The daemon process hung and wouldn't exit. The monitoring process saw that the daemon was still there and so thought everything was good. After killing it the auto restart occured as normal.

There is no active development at this time, sadly real life demands get in the way. Having said that if there are problems I'll always take the time out to do bugfixes.
Shihan
Site Admin

Postby Zaph » Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:09 pm

Greatly appreciated.

Regardless if there's any updates or not, best MUD around. :D

I'm sure I speak for all the active players when I say, "Thanks for keeping the game up!" Enjoy every minute of it, even if I am RPing to myself half the time. :lol:

Awesome work.
Zaph

Return to OOC Chat