Jaster's room

Out of Character chats, discussions and rambles.

Jaster's room

Postby Jaster » Sun May 15, 2011 10:47 pm

I don't know if anyone else has this problem but when I try to enter my room at the villa I just re-enter the room with the door to my room. The same thing happens if I try to enter any other room in the villa instead of being given the you have not been invited in message.

I was just curious if this was a problem particular to me or if the rooms just haven't made the move to the new servers yet.
Jaster

Postby Shod » Mon May 16, 2011 1:31 am

I just checked and it looks like the same thing is happening to me with my room at Dwar's.
Shod

Postby jagg » Mon May 16, 2011 8:04 pm

Yep, same problem with my apartment in Farside's. I know from the other thread that the rooms were not a straightforward bit to port over, I guess it's continuing to prove tricky.
jagg

Postby Jaster » Mon May 30, 2011 3:19 pm

Glad to know it wasn't just me. I know Shihan has a lot to do already but I do hope this is resolved soon. After finding a few new things I've gotten back into LoS and come to realize there are a few invoke items in Jaster's villa I want to use but can't get to. I won't say which one's as I don't want to give away any secrets to our newer players :wink:
Jaster

Postby Ghandi » Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:24 pm

My treasure room and personal rooms in lionhearts keep are unreachable too atm. Ah, all the treasure i collected..would be nice to feel and hug them once more :)
Ghandi

Postby Googe » Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:50 pm

It is not to brag but the Dark Order's vault might contain the most impressive collection of treasure and knowledge. You should go and visit with Ghandi, I am sure the Banshees will welcome him as it should ;)
Googe

Postby Ghandi » Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:20 pm

Been a while since i went over to blood rock mountain. I recall having lots of fun trashing the place.
Ghandi

Return to OOC Chat