Attn: Shihan

Out of Character chats, discussions and rambles.

Attn: Shihan

Postby Shod » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:44 pm

Hello,
I wasn't sure what was the best way to get a hold of you, so I sent a message via the in-game mail as well. I was just wondering if it's still possible to get characters put on a list that lets you play from the same internet connection. I know that Shod and Jaster/Stahn were put on such a list a year or so ago, and if possible I'd like to do the same thing with my sister who plays from the same connection I do. I sent the character names to you in the in-game mail. Let me know if that's possible. Thanks!
Shod

Re: Attn: Shihan

Postby Shod » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:04 am

I was wondering why the bulletin board wasn't working for the past bit... I guess this explains it.

I don't know if you (Shihan) got my message on here or in game, but is it possible to get those extra trunks and maybe even get some characters put on a list that lets them play from the same internet connection? Whenever you have time. Thanks!
Shod

Re: Attn: Shihan

Postby Shihan » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:11 am

Replied in game and this particular forum style is probably going to go, I just need to find something suitable as a base as soon as I get some free time.

Edit : Just couldn't cope with that previous theme, this one is a lot cleaner.
Shihan
Site Admin

Return to OOC Chat