so excited she can hardly sit still

Out of Character chats, discussions and rambles.

so excited she can hardly sit still

Postby Illyatra » Fri Apr 09, 2004 6:32 am

not that this matters to anyone who reads the forum, as it might seem trivial to most of you. but i got my char to level ten today a goal ive been trying to reach for a long time. now i am so excited to play, its just not right. i am so happy right now i just thought id share that with everyone.

p.s. the site crashed today for a short while, it realy scared me i thought i did something wrong, it was the most scared ive been in a long time, so just a sugestion; lets not do that agian :D

p.p.s. thanks for listing
Illyatra

Postby Ghandi » Fri Apr 09, 2004 7:35 am

Hehe, grats with that. I know the feeling of reaching a goal with LoS. Me too was very excited reaching lvl 10. I did that while skipping lvl 9 after i deleveled one time from 9 to 8. You'll probably reach more goals like lvl 12 (back then lvl 12 meant you would not fail a single spell....that would have been nice now as i would engulf my way through :wink: ) and lvl 15 and 18. I even made it to top rank paladin 3 times, but several death caused me to lose loads of xp so Valiant now holds that title firmly and i don't think i can regain that title that fast unless Valiant dies (not that i hope that of course :P )
Ghandi

Postby Valiant » Fri Apr 09, 2004 11:50 am

Ghandi wrote:unless Valiant dies (not that i hope that of course :P )

You'd better not :D :roll:
Valiant

Postby jagg » Fri Apr 09, 2004 1:55 pm

Health Warning: When you've striven for something for so long, it will hurt all the more when you lose it. Jagg died last night, not anywhere near delevelling or anything, but damn, those hard-earned skills took a beating. I hope you are skillful enough to avoid such a fate, or mellow enough to accept it when it does happen.

Me? I'm going to have a few days off. *big sigh*

Jagg('s player)
jagg

Postby Ghandi » Sat Apr 10, 2004 9:58 am

Sorry to hear to that. Ghandi died twice at lvl 18 without delevelling. He has past safe level again. He has lost a lot of hard earned skills as well and haven't recovered all of them at all. But he will try.
Ghandi

Postby Kampfer » Sat Apr 10, 2004 2:47 pm

Ghandi wrote:i don't think i can regain that title that fast unless Valiant dies

I can fix that :twisted:
Kampfer

Postby Valiant » Sat Apr 10, 2004 8:03 pm

Kampfer wrote:
Ghandi wrote:i don't think i can regain that title that fast unless Valiant dies

I can fix that :twisted:

No, you killing Valiant will not result in the experience loss required for Ghandi to regain the title.
Valiant

Postby Kampfer » Sat Apr 10, 2004 8:35 pm

i'm clanned.. making you lost exp and some respect ..reputations.. and else ..why not? ;)
Kampfer

Postby Ghandi » Thu Apr 15, 2004 8:05 am

Just a litten announcement im happy about: Ghandi hasn't died for quite a while :lol: :lol: :lol: Not counting tourney and pkills. He hasn't reached safe lvl 19 yet (still regaining from last two deaths), but he's making progress.
Ghandi

Return to OOC Chat