questions, questions part 2

Out of Character chats, discussions and rambles.

questions, questions part 2

Postby Scorpion » Fri Apr 16, 2004 12:26 pm

Now i have some questions about you guys (not the DM):

How old are you?
How long do you play LoS?
Where are you from?
Social life etc.. that kind of questions..
Scorpion

Re: questions, questions part 2

Postby Valiant » Fri Apr 16, 2004 3:51 pm

Then why don't you start with yourself :)

Scorpion wrote:How old are you?

Just turned 22 last monday.

Since a couple of months before the goblin invasion (pwipe). The wipe was at a new year, before the treasure hunt, didn't have one this new year, so it's 2.3 years since the invasion. Add a couple of months.... say 2 1/2 years :)

Where are you from?

Netherlands :) (but I think most people knew that already)

Uhm... social life ? /me scratches his head cluelessly.
Well, I'm very social at erm... never mind.

Others:
Bachelor of Applied Science, chemistry.
Currently working as a chemical analist at a local factory.

Now let's hear the rest :D
Valiant

Postby jagg » Fri Apr 16, 2004 7:14 pm

Hey! Scorpion, you haven't answered the questions!
jagg

Re: questions, questions part 2

Postby Kampfer » Fri Apr 16, 2004 9:15 pm

How old are you?

25 in june (soon :twisted: )

I used to start LOS 3 years ago.. perhaps 3½.. I remember Chelsea.. Mustang.. well it was before the pwipe.
Where are you from?

Amos (town) QUÉBEC (the french province) and sadly.. Canada (that stupid f*cking country with alot of idiot peoples.)

I remember when I was young.. I was so innocent.. I lived freely.. playing around in grass... with my diaper full of crap... getting entertained by the neighbourhood... THAT was social life.... now i'm getting like a fossil.. sedimenting in my couch.. playing LOS.
Kampfer

Postby Scorpion » Sat Apr 17, 2004 12:47 pm

jagg wrote:Hey! Scorpion, you haven't answered the questions!

You didn't do that too..

so ok.. i'll do it now (didn't had the time when i posted this)

Well, i'm 20 years old and live in the netherlands, just like valiant en ghandi. We also live in the same city. For the ones who doesn't know the netherlands: The head of our government visited Bush last month, he's the guy that looks like Harry Potter ;) (search for images at google for 'balkenende')

I play this mud for about 2 years now. Have played some others mud in the meanwhile, like RoH.

Well, like valiant i also study chemistry, but still have more then a year to go.
Scorpion

Postby Ghandi » Sat Apr 17, 2004 12:57 pm

Just turned 23 today. Free drinks for everyone in Los :lol:
Im playing LoS for more than 2 years..Valiant brought me here and i brought Scorpion. Im also from Katwijk (coast city), the Netherlands. Social life? Besides LoS i play settlers of catan a lot with girlfriend and friends. I also got a catanclan and it's the best of the Netherlands. But most of my free time when im not playing Los, i spent it with my gf or friends and sometimes i even have a soccermatch, getting bruised and such...
Ghandi

Postby erynn » Sat Apr 17, 2004 2:03 pm

I'm 29, I've been playing LOS about 3 years. I'm English but now live in Wales. I've a PhD in maths and get paid to do algebra, which I love ;-) I live in a little cottage within sight of mountains and sea, with my rabbit. I like reading, gardening, horseriding and staring at the sea. Kylan is my best friend and visits every few weeks. Other than him and a certain chap I'm rather fond of, my social life is mostly quiet: exactly the way I like it.
erynn

Postby Keezheekoni » Sat Apr 17, 2004 2:44 pm

erynn wrote: I've a PhD in maths and get paid to do algebra

Neat, a doctor in the house :D My brother is going for the same thing I believe

Kampfer wrote: Canada (that stupid f*cking country with alot of idiot peoples.)

I think you mean the US there

I started playing los around the same time as Scorp and Ghandi, 2 years ago.
Ok about me. I just turned 18 and my life is about to start I suppose. I am going to college at the University of Vermont next year to study history and perhaps political science. I have a crazy dream that I could perhaps change this world (in all the ways a hippy would, no poverty, no war) so I think I will give it a try. First I need knowledge, hence the study of history. Currently I live in a small town in the state of Massachussetts in the United States. It is quite peaceful here with a nice view. It is a nice little town though were everyone is likeminded (a hippy). For a social life I enjoy pretty much any sport, soccer, football, basketball, tennis, croquet, biking. I was just starting, with the help of friends, the "Kite Flying Society" where we play croquet after school and fly kites. That is good fun, especially when we make posters that advertise it in the school I go to (Mohawk Trail) that insult the other school run sports.
Keezheekoni

Postby Kampfer » Sat Apr 17, 2004 3:36 pm

Keezheekoni wrote:
Kampfer wrote:
Canada (that stupid f*cking country with alot of idiot peoples.)

I think you mean the US there

Nah... I mean Canada... with the past Prime minister who show to everyone in the world we have a dumb leader... worst than Jacques Chirac (france prime minister)... plus only in Québec we are wise... the bests hospital system in canada (probably north american too) and we generate electricity even for US and other canadian provinces... the fact is.. Québec IS the Canada.. without us, all other redneck in canada shouldn't have a decent life... and we have to pay for them too.. that make me sick!
Kampfer

Postby erynn » Sat Apr 17, 2004 3:44 pm

Keezheekoni wrote:I have a crazy dream that I could perhaps change this world (in all the ways a hippy would, no poverty, no war) so I think I will give it a try.

It's a good dream and I wish you luck, but don't be too sad if you can only change a little corner of the world, that is all most of us can hope for - but still worth doing.
erynn

Postby Keezheekoni » Sat Apr 17, 2004 7:58 pm

Why thank you Erynn. Well if I do change just a small corner of the world it could actually be like a "city upon a hill", except far more skilled than John Winthrop's. It is a dream after all so I don't put too much weight on it.

--Keez
Keezheekoni

Postby Kampfer » Sun Apr 18, 2004 3:36 am

well... you already change little... you change my view on rednecks :wink: the way people looks when you show me a picture of Mrpicalo (HHAHAHAHHAHA joking :D ).. I still waiting to have enough money to see you guys :)
Kampfer

Postby Keezheekoni » Mon Apr 19, 2004 12:58 am

Yeah I can go see you as soon as school ends June 1st I will be out and graduated. Why am I talking to you here instead of irc....
Keezheekoni

Postby Kampfer » Mon Apr 19, 2004 1:26 am

hahahahhaha dunno :)
Kampfer

Postby Illyatra » Mon Apr 19, 2004 3:35 am

I am 24 right now

I started playing los a long time ago i dont remember when but there was someone called newbie on there i remember that but i quit for a long time and just recently started playing again

I am from southwestern michigan, U.S.A.

social life hmm well i like the bar thats always fun, and i got a couple of friends and then work too, but mostley i hang out with my brothers and sisters because they are whats important. and thats pretty much it
Illyatra

Next

Return to OOC Chat