Couple complaints

Out of Character chats, discussions and rambles.

Couple complaints

Postby Keezheekoni » Thu Apr 29, 2004 2:57 am

This probably isn't the place to complain about things but anger at death...
First I thought that I had a granite potion, I had 3 and gave 2 to Alan to hold onto and use, but later my granite was missing and I forgot to replace it (I never used it, it was just gone). Second is the lagflee, I turned it off when fighting in a room damage area (it is useless there, completely) and apparently I forgot to turn it back on. I am fighting a hero, I go to bind and flee and I get a lagspike right after I bind. 30 seconds later limbo it is *sigh*

Just a little angry *sigh* those hard earned percents gone like that.
Keezheekoni

Postby Keezheekoni » Thu Apr 29, 2004 3:57 am

Hmm.... Now that I think about it I was with Derlith at the gates of Helyana when I noticed that my granite was gone. I didn't pay much attention and Derlith let me borrow his which I later returned. That could have been my granite. Of all the backstabbing, that is definitely the worst >:). *sigh* I should have gotten another but evil forgetful mind. All that preperation for Helyana with the careful collections of potions to ensure that I live is gone with a single lag spike. Ok enough complaining, I apologize
Keezheekoni

Postby jagg » Fri Apr 30, 2004 6:49 pm

*comforts Keezheekoni*

No doubt you'll bounce back stronger than ever. Jagg's last mishap was another granite mix-up - he acquired a spare and shuffled things around to deal with the weight, then stashed one in his room. When it came to the next real hard fight, he was on something like 30-odd hp and tried to granite, but I'd put it in the wrong chest. I stared dumbstruck at " That isn't in there" and "You don't have that" and 7 hp, then it was all over. *sigh*

Still. Just restored the last % of missile skill lost, having already done the pole skill. The others will take longer, but Jagg's back to his 'acceptable minimums' for being a weapon master at least. (Barring class restrictions) There is NO weapon he can't use! Or prove him wrong! :D

A dedicated mage like Keezee, you'll get up their again before too long! Dark Guard to look forward to right?

Jagg('s player)
jagg

Postby Scorpion » Fri Apr 30, 2004 10:55 pm

Keezheekoni wrote:Hmm.... Now that I think about it I was with Derlith at the gates of Helyana when I noticed that my granite was gone. I didn't pay much attention and Derlith let me borrow his which I later returned. That could have been my granite. Of all the backstabbing, that is definitely the worst >apologize

Nope.. that wasn't yours.. it was mine
Scorpion

Postby Keezheekoni » Sat May 01, 2004 1:26 am

*chuckle* I don't know where that granite went and I don't much care anymore. Thanks for the encouragement Jagg's player. Time to train again I guess. It solves my money problem at least. See you around
Keezheekoni

Postby jagg » Sat May 01, 2004 7:39 am

I did have one practical suggestion. What about putting lagflee on a toggle button? (You must be using Zmud or something similar) That way this crucial setting will be right in front of you, so hopefully you won't forget to turn it back on in the circumstances you mentioned.
jagg

Postby Keezheekoni » Sat May 01, 2004 2:18 pm

Yeah I thought of that, but instead I just made a trigger that turns it on when I log :). I don't think I could forget it again now anyways.
Keezheekoni

Postby Scorpion » Sat May 01, 2004 3:12 pm

sounds familier
Scorpion

Return to OOC Chat